GLK Solutions led several workshops with the schools to discuss and develop the MAT offer further. As part of the project we create a series of working groups to consider all aspects of being within a trust such as curriculum collaboration, finance, and governance. Throughout the project we responded to the needs of the group, identifying their priorities and ensuring the project moved at the pace required of all stakeholders. In addition, we provided:
- Support and contact with the Regional Directors Office.
- Knowledge and guidance in respect of the aspects of forming a trust, effective governance, due diligence, policies, and structure.
- Led and co-ordinated workshops with wider stakeholders representing the schools to present outcomes and agree forward actions.
- Acted as a conduit between the schools, managing actions and delivery to move the project forward.
- Provided templates and resources to further develop the project such as action plans, options appraisals, business case, core offer summary, and trust action and strategic plan.