GLK Solutions have led workshops with schools to discuss and develop the MAT offer further and presented to Governing Boards of schools considering joining. This has resulted in written resolutions being received from three schools ready to join once the Trust is formed.
We have project managed many elements of the Trust’s development to date. The application to the RSC is comprehensive and has required many elements bringing together. Such areas include:
- Financial budgets (working closely with an associate)
- The school improvement offer
- Capability and effectiveness of Trustees and Members and subsequent recruitment
- Development of a full Scheme of Delegation
- All statutory paperwork for the Department for Education
- Governance structures
- Articulation of the central offer and associated finances
2020 has been a difficult year for many sectors and education in particular have been under a great amount of pressure. We are proud to have built strong relationships with the University and schools to ensure the project could continue using remote approaches. We have been mindful of the additional work senior leaders in schools are facing and supported in the best way we could, flexing our methods to meet their needs. The result has been only minor delays to the target formation date.